Treatment Guidelines from The Medical Letter
Prescription drug information and drug class reviewsTreatment Guidelines is a peer-reviewed monthly publication which provides:
- Unbiased reviews of drug classes for treatment of some common disorders such as diabetes, hypertension, pain and insomnia.
- Quick reference charts for preferred drugs for treatment of a given disease.
- Recommendations for first choice and alternative drugs with assessments of the drugs’ effectiveness and safety.
- Adverse effects, drug interactions, and conclusions with clear recommendations to make smart choices easily.
Our editorial process relies on a consensus of experts to ensure the information in our articles is presented in a balanced and scientifically supported manner.
Your subscription to Treatment Guidelines includes:
- Print version published and mailed monthly (12 issues/year)
- Online access to current issue and archives from 2002 to the present
- The Mobile Collection for your smartphone:
Access your subscription from your smartphone on our mobile site - m.medicalletter.org or download our free app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android and Kindle Fire
- FREE online CME/CE per issue
Publisher: The Medical Letter, Inc.
Editions: English, Italian
Other Treatment Guidelines products
Purchase a binder to hold your print copies.
Purchase the annual bound volumes containing Medical Letter articles from past years.